Amazing Spider-man #50 (1967) Cgc Grade 9.0 1st Appearance Of Kingpin Fisk
Cover pencils by John Romita. First appearance of the Kingpin in Spider-Man No More! Script by Stan Lee, pencils by John Romita, inks by Mike Esposito [as Mickey Dimeo]; Fearing for his aunt's health and tired of being hounded by Jameson, Peter gives up being Spider-Man and concentrates on being a simple college student; A kid finds the discarded Spidey suit in the trash can and brings it to the Daily Bugle where Jonah proudly puts it on display; Pete's personal life starts looking up but crime increases as the Kingpin gathers the mob under his leadership; Feeling guilty about the crime wave, Peter remembers the lessons taught to him by his uncle's death and decides to become Spider-Man once again.
Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon cameos. Reprinted in Marvel Tales #190. The condition is CGC GRADE 9.0.
Since we value our customers so much, we NEVER use "stock photos". Be sure to add yourself to our store eNewsletter. Your privacy is important to us and as such we do not share or sell any customer information! All items will be marked as "merchandise ". This item is in the category "Collectibles\Comic Books & Memorabilia\Comics\Comics & Graphic Novels".
The seller is "css1016" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia.
- Artist/Writer: Stan Lee, John Romita Sr.
- Character: Kingpin, Spider-Man
- Tradition: US Comics
- Cover Artist: John Romita Sr.
- Series Title: Amazing Spider-Man
- Universe: Marvel (MCU), Marvel Universe
- Grade: 9.0 Very Fine/Near Mint
- Publisher: Marvel Comics
- Series: Amazing Spider-Man
- Publication Year: 1967
- Type: Comic Book
- Format: Single Issue
- Issue Number: 50
- Language: English
- Era: Silver Age (1956-69)
- Features: 1st Edition, Boarded, First Character Appearance
- Professional Grader: Certified Guaranty Company (CGC)
- Genre: Superheroes, Action/Adventure
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States